Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood....

You know the song sing along as you read. Today is a beautiful day! Sunny & clear skies, a cool breeze just what I've been dreaming about! It feels like Fall ok so this morning did. I know that by now it's Summer again.

To add to the happiness of a touch of Fall I just found out that one of my mini albums has been accepted for publication. I'll post more about in a few days. I am very excited about it.

I love being on the Scrapbook Challenges Design Team. So decided to try out for another. I was feeling a bit down because I didn't make the design team. Then I got "We want your work" call and I felt happy again. I am still waiting to hear on another design team--- I know another one... Yes, This girl has to keep going. Keep Trying.

I know I owe you some drawing. I have to scan them and post. They are too cute. I have the most creative children ever!!

Thanks for singing along with me......

No comments: