Monday, July 9, 2012

Woohoo!

Boy, What a week and weekend! First, I am so happy that I got to see my sister and my nephews this weekend. I worked on some layout for the Nursery Rhyme Challenges on Cookin' Up Creations. Here is the list of challenges so far:
7/1 - Sunday - Start of Nursery Rhyme Challenges - Hey Diddle Diddle
7/2 -Monday's is make up day - a review day - no challenge. See our Cookin' Up Creations Blog
7/3 - Tuesday's Challenge is Humpty Dumpty
7/4 -Wednesday's Challenge is If All the World were Paper
7/5- Thursday's Challenge is Pop Goes the Weasel
7/6 - Friday's Challenge is Queen of Hearts
7/7 - Saturday's Challenge is What Little Boys are Made of (also a sketch see below)
7/8 - Sunday's Challenge is ABC

Saturday's Sketch # 219 from Nuts about Sketches

Then, On Thursday 7/5 - I watched the Ustream from Prima introducing their new collection Welcome to Paris with host Drew Scott (he has a wonderful youtube channel also Cardofmyeye). I am so excited to have won the goodie prize from them.

Prize includes: 6x6 Romance Novel paper pack, Primrosa Woodland 3pc pack, Shades of blue little roses 6pc pack, Cling stamps they are spool labels 13 pc pack & Buttons 12pc pack all so beautiful.

 Also a few weeks back Mommys Crafts Side was doing some prize giveaways on Facebook. I won one her prizes; a very cool  bottle cap kit. Actually 3  mini kits - a zipper pull, a necklace & a key chain.  She has a lot of wonderful items for sale in her shop. She also does a lot of workshops. Go check her site out. 


Now, my Scraptastic club kits were supposed to be here today but, my post office messed up and sent it to the wrong place. I hope it will be here tomorrow.

No comments: