Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Official

I am on the Let's Scrap Design Team!! I so very excited about this opportunity. I am among so many talented ladies. I can't wait to share so many wonderful things with all of you. I hope that you join me on this new adventure!

We were given a sketch to design a 1 or 2 page layout. Here is the sketch.

Here is the layout I created. I pretty much stayed true to the sketch. I did use some neon sprays and mostly Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers for this 2 page layout.
Here are a few close-up of the details.











3 comments:

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Congrats on your first DT layout.. just so fun all around. Love the colors and all the tiny elements you used to pull it together.. awesome !

Annie Collins said...

Thank you Michelle!

Becky Moore said...

Congratulations! You created such a fun layout from this sketch! It rocks!