Monday, August 13, 2012

Some Layout to Share

So, today I am having a slow kind of day. To much fun enjoying my daughter's birthday party this weekend. I wanted to share a few layouts I created for design team work for both Cookin' Up Creations and Let's Scrap.

For Cookin' Up Creations - we are doing for the month of August -Amusement Park Theme. Catch up on all the challenges on the forum or stop by The Cookin' Up Creations blog to be inspired.

I challenged the group to create their own tickets. I posted a tutorial here on the blog ----> Ticket Tutorial.

Then on Saturday I challenged the group to use those tickets along with this sketch to make a layout. (I can not remember where I found this sketch I believe on Pinterest - So, I can not give credit to the creator, which makes me sad).

Here is my layout for this challenge.
Here is a close up of the tickets, title.



Now, for Let's Scrap DT Work. On Friday I posted a challenge for the group to use an Advertisement for inspiration. I used this wonderful one by Graphic 45. along with a sketch from the site.

I use this sketch created by Cheri O'Neill

I fell in love with the color combination.  I thought it went well with the photos of my girls when they were younger. I only use the left side/page1 of the sketch. 

I created this layout Sister Book Adventure(actually I made 2 of them, same layout for each of the girls)

I also created this layout of my son and his best friend for a challenge posted on the Let's Scrap site called Flip It. The Challenge was issued by Judy a fellow DT member. For the challenge you had to use a sketch from the site and flip it.

This is the sketch I used (it was created by Cheri O'Neill). I only used the left side/ page 1. I flipped it 90 degrees.

Here is my layout. Titled The Guy Files.
 Close up of title and embellishment.


I've been busy creating some layouts and cards. I'll be sharing those soon. I hope you join both groups for all the fun and challenges.

No comments: