Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Design Team Work Share

I wanted to share some work from the teams I am on.
Over at Cooking Up Creations - We're doing Home is Where the Heart is for month of November. Lots of fun challenges being posted by the DT.

I posted the following 2 challenges: The Heart of the Family and Home is Where the Heart is

Here is the layout I created for the 2nd challenge
Image

Some close-ups of all the details
 The hearts are Studio Calico and the Cloud is KatScrappiness
 Letters are Studio Calico Chipboard Alphas The rest is my handwritting
 The Journaling reads: No matter where we live the only thing that makes it a home is the foundation we created which is Love
 The layers side view


Over at Let's Scrap we had a few sketchs to use as inspiration to create layouts and cards with.

Here are the my creations:
My Layout

Close up of the details
Page 1

 Page 2

 Title

The Library Cards and pockets 
I handmade the pockets the cards are cut outs from paper. I left the card for my son Liam  to do his own journaling.

Close up the ledger paper and notes

The Owl I pieced myself


The sketch we had to use.


 My Card

Close up of the details
I used 2 stamps for the outer sentiment. As well lens.

I used stamps to create the clicker and heart accent.

I used a stamp to create the flash (it is a disco ball stamp)

 Inner sentiment

The Sketch I used

No comments: