Friday, October 13, 2017

Stick it Down - Guest Design Team

Hello Creative Friends -

I am Annie Collins and I am honored to be Guest Designing for Stick It Down this month. When Laura invited me to create a layout using this awesome double page sketch I was so excited.

Here is the sketch:

This is the layout I created using the sketch as inspiration. I pretty much kept to the sketch. I did a few minor changes to best fit my pictures and style.


Some close ups of the pages.


Items I used to create this layout: Card stock: Navy and Kraft - Recollections, Pattern Paper: Plaid by TLC, all other pattern paper - DCWV Pet Collection, Stickers - Jolee's Boutique Title, Stick-abilities - Hobby Lobby, Sticko Puffy- EK Succes, Puffy Paws - recollections, Stamps - Autumn Leaves - Journaling Doodle Tags, Puurfect et Collections by Crafts Magazine - Woof speech bubble, Bones and dog, Ink Splatters, Heidi Swapp - Navy and Citron, Mister Huey - Reds. Enamel dots - various.


No comments: