Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cherrylana Design Team Call

Hello fellow crafters, Annie here with my entry post for the Cherrylana Designs team call. The Cherrylana stamps are amazingly beautiful and I would love to work with them. It is quite hard to choose images for this call, as I have so many from over the past few years that I really love. 






I am a eclectic  paper crafter. I love learning new techniques and sharing all the time. I am great with deadlines, I like stay several weeks ahead of deadlines. I enjoy being part of the team. I have been crafting my entire life. I started paper crafting in 1998. I enjoy scrapbooking, card making and all sorts of other crafts. I love using my art to inspire others.

 I know that via my blog, Instagram, youtube channel, Pinterest and various Facebook crafting groups I will do my best to promote Cherrylana Designs. 

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, this is part of my application for the Cherrylana Design Team. 

No comments: